Meets Hazardous Location, Class I, Division I, Explosion Proof standards outlined in NFPA 70–The National Electric Code published by the National Fire Protection Association.
Set Up and Maintenance
The external application utilizes flange connections. Installation involves positioning and leveling the interface on a concrete slab with no service interruption. Maintenance costs are minimal.
- Motor-operated closure valve (MOV)
- Flow chamber with baffle and hydrocarbon sensor
- Magnets that capture scale from tank
- Control box
- Override switch
- Bypass manifold
- Secondary MOV
- Absorbent socks
- Flashing light, modem, audible alarm and control room device interface
- Battery backup (UPS)
- Monitor liquid runoff from secondary retention areas.