Designed to operate within hazardous locations.
Set Up and Maintenance
The external application utilizes flange connections. Installation involves positioning and leveling the interface on a concrete slab with no service interruption. Maintenance costs are minimal.
- Motor-operated closure valve (MOV)
- Flow chamber with baffle and hydrocarbon sensor
- Magnets that capture scale from tank
- Control box
- Systems test switch
- Bypass manifold
- Secondary MOV
- Flashing light, modem, audible alarm and control room device interface
- Battery backup (UPS)
- Heating system
- Filter system for dike service (only)
- Monitor liquid runoff from diked areas and retention ponds.