Features and Benefits
EnviroEye’s patent-pending technology reduces the need for in-person oversight with hands-free electronic monitoring. It’s always on guard!
Designed to operate within hazardous locations.
Set Up and Maintenance
The external application utilizes flange connections. Installation involves positioning and leveling the interface on a concrete slab with no service interruption. Maintenance costs are minimal.
- Motor-operated closure valve (MOV)
- Flow chamber with baffle and hydrocarbon sensor
- Magnets that capture scale from tank
- Control box
- Systems test switch
- Bypass manifold
- Secondary MOV
- Flashing light, modem, audible alarm and control room device interface
- Battery backup (UPS)
- Heating system
- Filter system for dike service (only)
- Containment Tray
- Monitor liquid runoff from diked areas and retention ponds.